Bluffton, Indiana
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I paid over 300.00 for a pair of RX eye glasses at Glenbrook in FW, ind.I chose the frames, discussed the eye frame size, telling the clerk they were too long.

Thought she ordered the right size. In 2 was returned to find the eye frames were too long, too wide,too big. I complained, and the clerk took the frames cut them to size in temple length and then adjusted the frames further to fit.

Now, these glasses were NOT made correctly, and I have tried wearing the glasses as I got them and they never felt right or fit correctly.

Please, learn From my experience and do not buy eye wear at Penny's optical.What a mess.

Speak up and demand your money back, or refuse to pay for poor products.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor fitting glasses" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Jcpenney Optical. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jcpenney Optical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Jcpenney Optical to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney Optical?

Comments