1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Oct 19, 2016

You can NEVER get the lenses clean. Your vision is always smeared!!!

Update by user Oct 19, 2016

I won't be using using JCP Optucsl again and have shared this experience with many friends.

Original review posted by user Oct 18, 2016

Never Again!!

December 29,2015 jumped on a special JCPENNEY was running for HD vision lenses. My husband and I both got glasses. The lenses are always smeared and scratched. JCP replaced once due to poor quality, but 2nd pair is the same.

We live an hour away and have made 7 trips. The frames will not keep their shape on your face and are uncomfortable to even wear. No one in my local town will touch them!!

I have learned a very valuable lesson on sales at JCP!!! No thank you!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Jcpenney Optical and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jcpenney Optical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Jcpenney Optical to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney Optical?

Comments