Dissatisfied with glasses and customer service..On 2/18/16 I purchased.

A pair of glasses for $285.00. I came back a month later to have an adjustment for being too loose. Then about the first of Aug. their was a scratch going through the inside of the glass.

I called and they told me they would replace the pair of glasses, which they did on 8/18/16. Then about the first of Dec. I saw two scratches on the inside of the glass. I was told to bring them in and when the lady saw what was happening, she said that style had been recalled.

So she told me to pick out a new style, which I did and she didn't charge me the extra for the other pair. Now I have this pair of new glasses and the last of Feb. I saw that their is a scratch on the inside starting on this pair. I called the home office and told them how much trouble I have been through with 3 pairs of their glasses in a years time and would like to have my money back.

I am 73 years old and have been wearing glasses since I was 25 and have never had trouble like this before. The woman told me that my warranty had run out and they could do no more. I told her that the warranty was on the first pair of glasses that I purchased. She got a little snoopy with me and I hung up.

Will not go back to this Optical Co.Again.

Review about: Jcpenney Optical Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney Optical?

Comments

i think you were abusing the warranty