I ordered bi focla sun glasses from the Superstition Springs Optical.When they came in, I felt the bi focal was too low.
I was told by the forceful, rude associate that they were exactly like my current glasses and my eyes would adjust. I have been trying to "adjust" for 3 months and have totally stopped wearing the sunglasses at this point. In order to read through the bifocal, I have to look cross eyed. In addition, my reading glasses came with the recommended anti glare coating.
After 6 months, the glasses are so "spotted" from the anti glare flaking off that I can't see through them clearly and get headaches from wearing them.
I have gone back to my old Costco glasses.I will NEVER purchase any glasses at the Superstition Springs JC Penney Optical or ANY JC Penney optical....believe me when I say," Stick with Costco"!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "Bernard Brown of Dallas Texas is going to trial for a fraud, patent infringement, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and interference of business relations from his disastrous handlings..."
- "I went to the local Fry's Store in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 20th and cashed in my coins as I have many times at the same location. I went to redeem..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."