Jcpenney Optical - Anti glare coating flaking off and bifocal level too low
I ordered bi focla sun glasses from the Superstition Springs Optical.When they came in, I felt the bi focal was too low.
I was told by the forceful, rude associate that they were exactly like my current glasses and my eyes would adjust. I have been trying to "adjust" for 3 months and have totally stopped wearing the sunglasses at this point. In order to read through the bifocal, I have to look cross eyed. In addition, my reading glasses came with the recommended anti glare coating.
After 6 months, the glasses are so "spotted" from the anti glare flaking off that I can't see through them clearly and get headaches from wearing them.
I have gone back to my old Costco glasses.I will NEVER purchase any glasses at the Superstition Springs JC Penney Optical or ANY JC Penney optical....believe me when I say," Stick with Costco"!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of glasses in April 2015 for $525. The frame "Tiffany" brand cost was $230. In 2 months the color of the frame starting coming..."
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "Please forward to the relevant department. My wife and I stayed at the QUALITY INN & SUITES AT METRO CENTER at the 9455 N. Black Canyon Highway, Phoenix, AZ, 85021, US..."