I ordered bi focla sun glasses from the Superstition Springs Optical.When they came in, I felt the bi focal was too low.

I was told by the forceful, rude associate that they were exactly like my current glasses and my eyes would adjust. I have been trying to "adjust" for 3 months and have totally stopped wearing the sunglasses at this point. In order to read through the bifocal, I have to look cross eyed. In addition, my reading glasses came with the recommended anti glare coating.

After 6 months, the glasses are so "spotted" from the anti glare flaking off that I can't see through them clearly and get headaches from wearing them.

I have gone back to my old Costco glasses.I will NEVER purchase any glasses at the Superstition Springs JC Penney Optical or ANY JC Penney optical....believe me when I say," Stick with Costco"!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of defective glasses and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of sunglasses and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Jcpenney Optical needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sunglasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jcpenney Optical.

Had an Experience with Jcpenney Optical?

Comments